OK, the tension is mounting.
We are frantically working to bring version 1 to you as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic FREE service for most users, with only a small subscription fee for power users. ADDITIONALLY, we will be donating at least 10% of all revenue to selected child and family community programs.
So the first release will consist of:
- A web portal (FREE to register)
- An iOS client for parents and children (FREE to download)
- A Mac OSX program to install on Apple Desktops and Laptops (see below).
And to support the technologists in the audience:
- An open-source Mac OSX time control program (FREE)
- An open-source example DD-WRT implementation for anyone wanting to run this on a router (FREE)
- An open-source cross-platform library (FREE) for incorporating the service into your own products (software and firmware)
- A complete web-api reference to allow for porting to new platforms
The intention is to provide just the service and allow the community to leverage it completely for free to provide the best possible solution for families world wide.
Look for windows and linux Operating System versions and then many other integrations as the programming community starts using and extending it.
Dear allow2 Team
Till yesterday the login server is not responding. So it’s impossible to change the settings.
Hope that your service will be back as soon as possible.
It’s a really smart solution
thanks for a short feedback
Thanks for the heads up on the servers, our monitoring also notified us. Sorry for the small downtime, services were resumed straight away, we are looking into the cause.
One of the benefits of our system is they continue to work with the last known configuration even if there is a slight outage.
Thanks for your support,
The Allow2 Team